Monday, January 5, 2009

Eyebrows!

Having spent the majority of my morning working on this darn medical legal report, I decided to take a quick lunch break. I also wanted to get a bit of fresh air so that I could come back to my report with a clear mind. Hopefully that would give me the push I need to finish this darn thing! Of course I couldn't just go for a walk, that would be too straight forward, so in preparation for Wednesdays graduation, I decided to get my eyebrows threaded. So for just $7 and a quick walk in the snow this was the result... The first photo is the before photo and the 2nd is the after. The difference may seem minimal, however it sure brightens my eyes and makes me look more awake. Ok, so maybe not in these pictures but I've also been working on assignments for the past 6 hours. :) Well best get back to it :) These pointless posts won't get me any closer to finishing!

No comments: