Saturday, November 29, 2008

Like I said...

DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!

Just 5 short days after my last blog post about not procrastinating, I've done it again. I have to present a systemic pathology assignment on hypothyroidism this morning and I am still working on the class hand out.
Sure I already know what material I am going to present and I even made up a hypothyroidism bingo as a review but I am still working on the darn thing a couple of hours before I have to leave home. Slick.
Anyways I feel good about this project and am really quite happy. Justin came by despite me trying to be all studious n stuff (I gave him the green light... I don't like weekends where we just get to see each other for 24 hours... now we get to see each other for 48 hours with a school day thrown in there). It was great to have him here... especially because we had the place to ourselves. ;)

No comments: