Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Perfect weekend

It's been one perfect weekend after an other filled with busy week days in between. My time together with Justin is always something that I look forward tremendously and it's a wonderful reward for working hard all week.
This weekend it was especially nice three days off. This meant that we got to spend extra time together :) With one day filled with a visit to the market, a nap and hanging out naked together and the other day filled with lounging around then going to North Vancouver for lunch in the sunshine and some lacey things shopping... it really doesn't get better then that. I am sure eventually we will become productive together but for now it's nice to spend some time doing nothing much but enjoy each others company.
Today he went back to the states and I hit the books. I've got a mid term tomorrow which I wasn't too afraid about until 5 hours into my study time and I still haven't finished reviewing the first class. It seems simple. We've covered Bell's Palsy, Trigeminal Neuralgia and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. However somehow that amounted to over 60 pages of notes. So I am stressing. I read but it feels like nothing is going in. Most likely because I am stressing... and because it is neuro.
Somewhere in level 200, 300 and 400 I shut off neuro and I don't remember much because I was so intimidated... anyways I think that's what happened because I seem to have caught the dumb when it comes to anything neuro related. Being this class builds on the basics I am kind of hooped.
Anyways I just have to make it through level 500, pass everything and hopefully I will be able to catch up in level 600 while we do our integration. If I can't catch up then... well I will have to make it through level 600 and I will have 4 months to relearn and integrate between May and September.
Well I am getting ahead of myself here... I should focus on tomorrow's mid term. I am just really glad that I don't have the oral practical until next week.

No comments: