Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Because I am good at that too!

There are many thing that I am good at. But one of my hidden talents is the creation of cavities. I even impress my dentist. For someone who does not drink coffee or soda pop, eat candy or any of those other cavity inducing pleasures I sure as heck manage to come up with my fair share. Today's count... 3 1/2! When I said "I managed to create 4 cavities!" my dentist replied with a chuckle "No, just three... one is a maybe." I am glad she's thinking positive! Last time I was in to visit her was to get 3 cavities filled. It just seems to be my lucky number. And yes, I brush twice daily (sometimes more if I have clinic or a manual class which is quite often) and use mouth rinse. I don't floss. I hate flossing! But I am going to try to make it habit... at the rate I am going I won't have any real teeth left! I will also start wearing my mouth guard again... at least on week days (mouth guards aren't the sexiest thing... so when Justin is around, the mouth guard is out). Apparently I am still grinding my teeth and have done a nice job at making them nice and smooth. What can I say? I like soft things :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you can make a mouth guard look sexy! :)