Thursday, November 27, 2008

What are the chances?

That I'd message someone on CraigsList about a Christmas tree stand and they would happen to be engaged to someone who works with someone on the Strathcona Mental Health Team who also works at InSite who can drop off the Christmas tree stand on Monday?! Oh and they're so awesome that they want to donate the stand!? Not very likely! But it happened and I am so amazed by the kindness and fantasticness of people (and of flukey coincidences).
I've had quite good feedback about this whole X-mas at OnSite thing and I am feeling quite positive. It makes me smile inside. Anyways it's late, I was up early, time for bed. Good Night :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Thats awesome babe. Nice work. It is cool what people will do for a nice cause. Just like you are. :)