Monday, November 24, 2008

Bed...

I can't remember when the last time was that I stayed up this late... I can't form sentences or a thought. My mind is mush and I want to go to bed. But before I do, I wanted to blog to remind myself NOT TO PROCRASTINATE!
What I thought was a book report that may take one to two hours to complete ended up taking me 10! Ok so I hadn't written a book report since grade 7 and apparently a lot has changed since then. In the end I am happy with what I put together. I am also really happy (and thankful) that Dasha has the patience to spend an hour and a half with me correcting the damn thing. She would laugh when I used terms as "feelings ballooned" or "renders a normal functioning individual into a mere empty husk". So my book reports are colourful! it makes it more interesting then the regular blah blah blah of intelligent linearly minded people.
Ok bed now! Awake way too early to study for Wednesdays mid quarter.

No comments: