Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Study buddy!

I got one! And she's pretty cool! She is also sleeping right now :) Maja and I got together last night for some Indian food and studying. It was pretty great! Being we had so much time to study one subject we would study for an hour and then break for an hour... our breaks consisted of looking through all of our Hawaii 2008 photos. It was fantastic! We relived some pretty awesome moments :) We also got so much accomplished in terms of studying. Our OP is in a couple of hours and we're ready to rock it!
We found a the key to studying... caffeinated tea after dinner and a glass of wine before bed. Yes, we even stopped at just a glass. The caffeine still won at the end of it because after laying there for 15 minutes/ half an hour we started chatting again and talked until the wee hours of the morning. My internal alarm still woke me at 5:30 and I was able to get a touch more review in.
We agreed that we should start doing this until we write our boards in September. Mondays will be the evenings we get together for study time... which is great because we are on the same level and learn the same way. We also come up with the stupidest things to remember muscles or other things and it really sticks.
So other then studying nothing really has been new in my life. I've fallen into a comfortable groove of study, sleep, get up very early, study, school... until the weekend which is... meet Justin after school, spend Saturday night together, all of Sunday together (which mostly consists of cuddle time and time at the market) and then Monday is a mix of work and homework. It's a very repetitive life but I like it... most of all I am enjoying being at school and that is a really refreshing change! I think the unconditional love and support that I get from Justin really helps! I am one very luck lady :)

No comments: