Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lost cell phone

This morning I was rushing around trying to find my darn cell phone. After about 15 minutes I decided to go to school without it. It's not that I would miss any important phone calls or anything like this. What made me upset was knowing that I would have to go the day without text messages from Justin. A couple words from him can get me through the day and it's become important to me. It just struck me this morning that I was fussing so much just to get those couple of text messages :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I think Ill be sending more texts! I like em too.

JohnD said...

If you think you know the general area where you may have lost it -e.g. at home - ring your phone number from another phone and hope you haven't put it on 'silent mode' :)

btw - thanks for the positive comments on my situation - every little bit of support helps!

Janelle said...

Keep textin sweetie :)

Tixie - I always keep my phone on silent... so unfortunately that never really works :)