Monday, December 1, 2008

Wine please?

There's an open bottle upstairs with my name on it... I also feel like I am not going to be able to sleep tonight... so that bottle seems really quite appealing right now. But I am being good. I am not going to drink because I have my first class of lymph drainage tomorrow. I am looking forward to it and think it will be very interesting. So why can't I drink? Well I've noticed that when I have wine (or any alcohol for that matter) or caffeine I become less aware and patient with my therapeutic modalities. And being lymph drainage is one that requires a lot of patience and focus drinking wine is not really an option. Same goes for craniosacral therapy (which are all day Friday...). Really, I just want to go out for a drink sometime, catch up with friends and do the December thing of eat, drink and be merry. But that will have to wait until after the 23rd...

No comments: