Monday, December 8, 2008

Absence make the heart grow fonder...

But too much absence pisses me off!

Last weekend was the first weekend that Justin and I didn't spend together since we started dating. We lived. I am proud of us. I miss him terribly but school has been so hectic that I only miss him when I wake up, am on the bus (day dreaming between studying) and before I go to bed. Otherwise I just don't have time. I don't even have time to eat. I am drinking a meal replacement just before I go to sleep and then I am going to pass out until too early in the morning, study and leave for my 7am appointment with my naturopath. Dear Naturopath... I am stressed!
Anyways next week is filling up quite quickly as well. What was meant to be a week filled with just two quizzes changed into a week with two quizzes, a final, a mid term and a project. Fuck! It's like a redo of this week! And this means that I will most likely not see Justin next weekend as well! Honestly, I miss our cuddle time and being with him. I was very tempted to ask a coworker for a hug today because I miss getting my hugs and cuddles :(
I've prepared myself for the end of this week and the following week. I stocked up on meal replacement and vitamin C/multivitamin/multimineral. So far I haven't gotten sick! I don't plan on it either. My immune system has been rockin' and we will make it through to x-mas.
The lymph drainage final... I think it went well. I think I passed. Which is good. I enjoy it and am looking forward to the extra class at the end of January so that I can get my basic lymph drainage. I know my stuff too so I will be a good therapist :)
Well my meal replacement (replacing lunch and dinner) is finished so I am going to bed.

No comments: