Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow covered life

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was that I peeked outside to see how much white stuff had fallen from the sky. I was delighted to see that the road outside is currently completely covered and we now have about 8 to 10 inches of snow covering the ground. Yipee! Hopefully the drivers that take take our street to go to work will realize that there is still a thick sheet of ice under all that lovely white fluff. Now the weather just has to stay cold for the next little while and I will be quite happy. With long underwear under my cloths I have kept quite warm these past couple of days so I have been enjoying the cold very much. I am tempted to go out and shoot this morning... maybe I will do that between school and work. We shall see. I love snow and the cold and I hope it sticks around.

*I just checked out the weathernetwork.com and it should snow all day today and stay between 0 and -12 for the next 5 days! There's also more snow in the forecast (alternating with days of sun!)! Not only will this be awesome for snow shoeing as soon as I have time but maybe we will have a white Christmas! That would be so awesome :)

No comments: