Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crunch Time!

Recipe for a stressful next week*:

1 lymph drainage written
1 lymph drainage final
1 PD assignment worth 5% of final mark
1 A&P mid quarter worth 15% of final mark
1 Pain and Stress assignment worth 30% of final mark
1 Systemic Pathology mid term worth 20% of final mark
3 work days

Mix all together in a 5 day span and you will get a lovely stressed out, overly sensitive Janelle. Yeah I almost burst into tears today while performing lymph drainage on a class mates leg. But I reasoned that I didn't have time to cry because they I might miss something that might be on either the final written or OP. When reason wore thin, I turned into a goof and imitated the announcer from Iron Chef "Today's special ingredient is CORN STAARRCCCHHHH." (yeah there was cornstarch everywhere, we use it on our hands so that they are not tacky and glide nicely on the skin.... works wonders, makes a mess and entertains the crap out of me).

Just two and half weeks then it's break time. I've promised myself that I would spend an entire day watching House and cuddling with Justin. Hopefully he agrees.

*This is all I have to do next week... this week we have lymph drainage all week and if I fail this, I will have to do it over in level 600 when I should be reviewing and prepping for boards.

No comments: