Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcoming home mom and dad

Mom and Dad are home from their month long trip to France. I didn't miss them at the airport (I was afraid I would because they didn't know I was coming) so that was good. They look relaxed and it sounds like they've enjoyed their trip. I had forgotten about the outstanding Belgian chocolates by Leonidas that my family was most likely enjoying in Europe... and it wasn't until my brother blogged about these delicacies that I was reminded. It has been tradition to bring back one or more kilos of this stunning chocolate to ease yourself back into work mode after you've come back from Europe. Of course, Mom and Dad brought back some chocolates... they are sitting on the kitchen counter, unopened, I haven't gotten the go ahead to eat some and Mom and Dad are at work. This is painfully torturous. Maybe I should go for a walk or something... for 7 hours!

No comments: