Monday, June 23, 2008

der!

so it's what? 1 am? And I am still up. I have work tomorrow but fuck! Funny story. I went to a burlesque show tonight and had the brilliant idea of pre drinks with my lovely Vicki, of course it always starts with pre drinks. I had a hunch that predrinks would be a bad idea esp being a lightweight like I am. So yeah anyways we drank, pam joined us, we dran more. I was drunk. hooray. This dude that I met... well no that kinda sorta knew me off POF (plenty of fish for you non serial dater out there... and yeas I have accepted the fact... I AM a serial dater) was at the burlesque show too! He had my number and texted me that I looked pirdy. Cuz I did ;) anywho and ya dee ya de ya da... anyways we meet up with the three guys after the show and I am with three ckickies and we go to a strip club.. or we get in the car to go to a strip club anyways. So we make it to downtown, pass cops and then weeeeooooo we get pulled over. I am shaking in my panties cuz I have never been pulled over. hell I am usually not up past 10pm lol kidding (sorta) anyways we get pulled over and they give dudder guy a ticket for having too many people not enough seat belts (he let us off with the illegal left turn... thank you nice police man) so we go for fries at Fritz.
Anyways guys then say they wanna go home to North Van cuz it's late and they don't want to go to the strip club anymore. Again boo! i have never been to a strip club and again I didn't go! Fark! Anyways vicki goes home, Pam and I get a cab to where we live (only 8 blocks away from each other youpii)... Now I am here writing the blog. Drrunk. Trying reely hard to make sense but its not working. I have to be up at 6 to go to work for my 3 and a 1/2 day. I will get it together by then by now I am awake. Not sleepy.
Anyways dude form POF was cute and better interetesting then i thought! Will have to wait until I sober up and meet him in person though. Afterall he might not be that interesting when I am sober.

No comments: