Friday, September 28, 2007

I want to go to Mexico to visit the gay giraffes

"Hey George can I count your spots?"
"No Larry you can't count my spots!"

Good Morning! It's 4am and I'm up and ready to start my day... ok I am not ready but I'm up. Today is my last class before reading break and I happen to have a mid term. It's also a mid term that I am not too sure if I am ready for. So just to make sure, I got up at this ungodly hour in the morning to get an other 2 or 3 hours of studying in before I have to go to school.
After class I have to go to work and there I have a 9 hour shift... I can guarantee you that by the time 9pm rolls around tonight I'll be a walking zombie.
You may wonder where the heck the subject came from. For some reason, the first thought that entered my mind, was a memory of when Eric and I were driving back from the Oakanagan. We were following a truck which was loosing what looked to be wood chips (like you'd find at the bottom of a hamster cage). On the back of the truck, there was a number 341 and we came to the conclusion that this number was for the amount of giraffes that were in the truck. There were three females, four males and a gay giraffe. The gay giraffe, Larry, always wanted to count the other giraffes spots and the other giraffes were tired of him wanting to do so. Anyways it was completely random and I wondered why I thought of that first thing this morning.

No comments: