Friday, June 1, 2007

New hair cut, new shoes, new sleeping position


So before The Police concert, I went to see Liam to get my hair cut :) As always, Liam did a freaking awesome job and now I'm feelin ready for summer (yay back to short hair). I havn't yet washed it to see what it'll look like curly but I am sure it's going to look good. I'll post a pic of that later if it's much of a change. If not, then this will have to do. Oh and it's absolutely freaking gorgeous out! You can see the sunshining in from my window... YAY sunshine. Tonight it's beer and pizza night :) yum :) though beer and salad sound better but the fridge is empty and I'm not going to go shopping because I'm leaving to go camping soon.
This morning I checked the mail (because last night I was home late and I didn't clue in) and I found a nice little Canada Post parcel pick up stub in mail. MY SHOES ARRIVED!!! Yay! So today, clinic ended early which allowed me to go pick up my shoes. They fit awesome and are totally comfortable. I've tried a few moves in them and I am sure the slippery bottom will take some getting used to... Now I'm a bit nervous to use them at class. I don't want to fall... it would be too embarassing!
Today in clinic was rather slow... between guests, Maja and I were goofing off a bit and playing with the bolsters (we've been using them in our practical classes to learn different ways of positioning clients). Maja then came up with this position and she said it was quite comfortable and felt like she could take a nap like this. Anyways could be fun... could also be quite dirty if we wanted to go there...
Well time to do a bit of cleaning :) I'll blog about the police concert when I scan photos (yes I took some photos old school style)!

1 comment:

Frank said...

I like the haircut, and the shoes. I'm super jealous about the Police concert, I just have to do something really cool now to return the favor. Hope you're having a fun weekend!