Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Morning

Well I no longer have a Saturday morning class, but I've been waking up early as if I do to catch up on homework and such. Well that was the plan at least. I got up at 11!!! For those of you who know me... you know that I don't get up at 11... EVER! So you can imagine the surprise I had when I rolled over and looked at my clock! Anyways I got up and mum and dad were in full swing of renovations. They were listening (and still are) to 70's and 80's oldies :) It's scary because they don't play them often but somehow I know ALL the words and can sing along to pretty much every song. Yep I'm a chirpy little bird this morning.
I guess this is what sleeping in does to you. Well I best go take a shower and get ready for school.

2 comments:

gillicious said...

80s music is not "oldies". Are you trying to rub it in that I'm turning 30?!?

Janelle said...

Nope I'm just writing my blog and you're the one rubbing it in yourself. The comments are totally not intended to be directed towards you or anyone at all. I'm just saying and you're the one readying into it too much.