Monday, June 18, 2007

C'est la fin de semaine!!

Ok it's the weekend for me but the beginning of the week for everyone else... anyways I've been looking forward to this weekend all week. Why? I don't know. There's nothing extravagant about it.
School was good on saturday... I should sleep in more often because I was sharp and on the ball in A&P class. I don't think I've asked so many questions and understood so much in a lecture class since I started school! After school on Saturday was the Sloan's welcome summer party which was fun. I got to meet the people that Darla talks about and that are in her pictures so it was nice to put a face and personality to the people she talks about. I've got to say though, it was a bit awkward because I didn't know too many people and they're very outgoing and I was... well shy (yes I do become shy in big groups or when there are people that I don't know around). Anyways it was good times anyways.
Sunday was fathers day, so we started the day with a yummy breakfast for dad, then mum, dad and I went to the market to pick up some things for dinner. I then went to lunch with Eric, Adam and Adam's girlfriend (I forget her name)... went for a nice walk along the Fraser river then came home for an awesome fathers day dinner. Played cards with dad (won once, lost twice... I was being nice, it was fathers day after all...). And that was my Sunday :) No studying though, tsk tsk.
That's today though. I'm going to focus on neuoanatomy and hopefully get a bit of systemic pathology in as well. The exam has been switched to Wednesday so now I have tomorrow to study as well. Wednesday will be busy though because I have two finals (one oral practical in Joint Mobs and one in Neuroanatomy), a team meeting with the girls, and guy of the Thunder Panties and to end my day, the salsa mixer :)
Anyways I best get studying... I don't want to procrastinate any longer (we all know how good I am at that). But then again a nap would be nice :)

No comments: