Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happiness is a pair of Betsey Johnson shoes :)

Especially on sale! My swimming buddy was late so I decided to browse a couple of shops. Jane, from SugarBox, always has Betsey Johnson purses and I've always liked the style. Maja cruised the Betsey Johnson store in Maui... oblivious to what Betsey Johnson was, I went to Quicksilver instead. Today I made up for that missed Betsey Johnson time. I spent an hour and a half in the store trying on SO MANY DRESSES! The gentleman helping me out was totally awesome! He was so good at picking out dresses and shoes that matched and I just played along. It was so much fun!I tried on a pair of shoes and fell in love with them! I didn't bother looking at the price because... well they're Betsey Johnson shoes! The salesman noticed that I kept the shoes on while I tried on different dresses (even if they didn't match) and told me that they were on sale... for $117! Uhh yeah so I bought them! I didn't buy any of the dresses because they were all over $400. I also just bought a dress!

Anyways, the images that are on this blog are the two dresses that I would have bought if I wanted to spend $1000 on dresses.
I never thought shoes could bring such happiness! Then again today was a perfect day! I went for brunch with a friend, went tanning, shopped, went swimming, had sushi and then went home in time to watch Cirque du Soleil and the hockey game. Oh, my friend also spotted Jason Priestley next to Tiffany & Co. I was too busy looking at a sweet collector car when my friend whispered excitedly "Hey that's that dude from 90210"... talk about role reversal. :)

1 comment: