Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Case Study

Ugh! Lately I've had the attention span of a gnat and the drive of a dust bunny. That makes studying pretty damn challenging. Never mind tackling the mammoth case study I have yet to write. To solve this I've decided to haul myself to the UBC study hall. Here, I know no one and I don't have access to the internet (except now I do cuz Dawson gave it to me after 4 hours straight of writing my case study) so it's the perfect place to study. There's also very good looking people that study here too so it makes for nice, easy on the eyes, distractions. So far this approach works! I've successfully completed 1/4 of my case study! I am now taking a quick break before tackling it again and then meeting Matt at his place for pizza and sleeps (Matt is a friend, I sleep on his couch, don't be gettin ideas!). He lives near UBC which is AWESOME because it saves me trecking all the way home. I think it's time for a break now though I can't form cohesive thoughts. I think my fbook status sums up my state quite nicely:

4 hours later. Still at UBC. Sore ass. Hungry tummy. Have to pee but no one to watch my things. Case study 1/4 done. I can has PJ's and food plz?

No comments: