Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cleanse day 8

Well this has been a really nice cleanse. It's been a breeze except for day 5 :) I am starting to wonder if I can keep this going past 10 days. I am sure I am lacking certain nutrients but I am really liking this. I have so much more time in a day because I am not cooking. I spend an hour to an hour and a half making juice in the morning and then I am set for the rest of the day. I do miss swimming though. I haven't been since Sunday because I find that I am way too low on energy for the rest of the day after I swim. I would normally go today but being I have a mid term on Friday, I want to spend the rest of today (well after my clinic shift) reviewing the last little tid bits and I don't want to be flat on my back exhausted.
I've finally hit my stride with making really yummy juices. Despite some vegetables being really good for you... they taste like shite in the juicer. So I've given up on those. My favorite juice has been pineapple, papaya, mango, peach, ginger and apple. An other favorite has been carrot, ginger, orange (or grapefruit depending on what I have) and apple or pear.
On Sunday I'll be going to the Naam for my first dinner meal. I haven't figure out an ultra healthy breakfast or lunch that doesn't include dairy or wheat (being those have been completely cut out I kind of want to stay on that path... at least until Monday :P). Anyways it's been good. I am kind of curious to see whether I've lost any weight during all of this.

No comments: