Sunday, July 5, 2009

Job seaching in Switzerland

For my next disappearing act I will be going to Switzerland! Actually I'll be flying to Italy where I will hopefully spend my 24th birthday. In order to stay in Switzerland for more then 3 months, I need to get a working visa (which is fine with me, I don't think I could afford to stay 3 months without work anyways). The catch is that you need a contract in order to apply for the work visa. I guess that makes sense, this way you're almost guaranteed work when you come in. So I've been looking for places to work online. Most of the websites are in German so it's a little tough. There's one that I really liked and could see myself working there (well according to the pictures and the little bit of German I was able to decipher). Then I found the translate this website to English! Well that helps!
It's totally exciting that this place offers lymph drainage and other modalities that aren't really appreciated (yet) here in Canada. What I find extra amazing is that they base their essential oil blends according to the moon cycle! Awesome much? Yeah just a little!
So now I'm all excited about this place and I decide to check out where they're located. I scroll to the bottom of the page and look at their address 'On a different Mountain near St. Moritz'. Ha ha :P I'll have to ask Cesare how close this 'different mountain' might be. It could be a possibility though! I am thoroughly stoked and look forward to the adventures that are to come.

No comments: