Friday, July 17, 2009

Folk Fest 2009!

Folk fest begins tonight!! I am so stoked! Vicki and her friend from back East won tickets through the Georgia Straight so they'll be joining (until 15 minutes ago, I thought I'd be going to to the festival on my own this year but I am SO glad that they won tickets!! No more studying in the sunshine for me! Ha!). Being work isn't overly busy, I didn't book it off. The venue is close enough that I will be able to enjoy folk fest while on call. Pretty awesome, I think so! Now I just wish I lived closer... Last year I remember being SO tired from spending all day in the sunshine and dancing that getting to Vicki's place was quite the feat (and she lives closer then I do!). We'll see about this year though maybe I won't be as tired.
Ok well I am off to go studying before I have to work and go to folk fest... so far so good. I did 5 hours straight of studying yesterday, applied at a whackload more places in Switzerland (I think I've run out of reputable resorts with Spas) and spent 2 hours at the gym. I'm back on track! Now I just have to keep it that way.

No comments: