Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just call me Martha ;)

Well aren't I a little home maker! I remember how to sew! Because I didn't really like the dress I got from China I decided to find one that I did like. Being I spent too much money on that stupid dress, this new dress had to be ultra cheap! And it was! $34 at a vintage store on Commercial Drive! I *heart* the drive! The only problem was that it had a bit of an unflattering neckline. Nothing a little bit of sewing couldn't fix... if I remembered how to sew.
I finally tackled the alterations today (after going to the gym and running errands). It's a good thing I did. My graduation is tomorrow. To my pleasant surprise I remember how to sew. I also really enjoyed it! Now the alterations are finished and I even made a belt to go with my outfit. These are the before and after photos of the alterations that I did. Anyways I am quite proud of my handy work.
Now I must go to bed. Busy day ahead of me tomorrow! This includes going to the gym with Darla (again). Whee!

No comments: