Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have time :)

Time to nap in my hammock for two hours! Ok so I didn't actually nap the entire time. I listened to some chill music, swung back and forth and dozed in an out of sleep. Today I met Cindy for coffee, we went and got our hair cut, went to the library to rent some real books (a break from text books... yay!), met with Ron to discuss grad stuff, went tanning and bought some lace and other pretty things for my grad dress (which I bought yesterday at a second hand store... being I have time I am going to change it around and sew a little). It's been a lovely low key day and I love it. I've slowly been cleaning the mess that is the living space that I am in. Finals tend to take up most of my time (as they should) so cleaning up after myself and others tends to pile up and get messy. Right now I am not too sure what I am going to do with myself. Part of me wants to start the salsa dancing class that starts tonight... however being I don't have a job I should most likely wait until I do before I start hobbies like that. Tomorrow I am staying home so I will start working on resumes and what not so that Friday I can hand them out :)
....
Oh... I also have to work on my grad speech at some point and time. Yeah... that would be a good idea.

No comments: