Tuesday, July 15, 2008

System down…

Thanks to the power outage in the downtown core I might be having a beach day today J Yesterday our system died because of the power outage. I spent the day catching up on things that didn’t require our system but now I’ve caught up and more J They didn’t get the system up and running until 5pm… even then we were running on the power generators. I stayed until 6:30 taking advantage of the system being up and caught up on some work. This morning I was excited to see that the system was up. Unfortunately that lasted all of 10 minutes. Shucks! So we’re SOL for today. I brought my beach stuff just in case because I could really use a beach day. I’ve had a lot of shit on my mind and haven’t been able to sleep lately. What I’d give to pass out on the beach and go for a swim! Anyways time to go help in the herbal dispensary… helping with making medications and tinctures doesn’t need computer systems.

No comments: