Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dreaming of...

your gynecologist and tattoo artist in the same dream is kinda scary. Now dreams are often forgotten when I wake up. But this one stuck! Oh boy did it ever.
Last night I found myself in a dream where I was laying on the gynecologists table with my feet up in the stirrups. I was nervous as hell and looked down to see what she was doing. Then, to my surprise, my gynecologist morphed into my tattoo artists who soon started tattooing my hoohoo. I lay there, glancing down every once in a while just to see the progress (because apparently I was ok with this and didn't protest). Sometimes it would be the gynecologist, sometimes it would be the tattoo artist (in the gynecologists office). Finally my tattoo was finished and I walked around naked (because wearing underwear was too painful). Down the elevator and onto broadway. I even went to work afterwards. It was quite pretty too... it was a tattoo of a butterfly that started in the general hoohoo area and worked it's way up to the bottom of my abdomen.
Over the course of the day, I've tried to make sense of this dream. All I could think of was that in my sleep, my oh so lovely chronic reoccurring yeast infection was bothering me and I was thinking of what my test results would be from my HPV test that was done on the 23rd by my gyno. I also had to book an appointment with Jesse, my tattoo artist... which, with this on my mind all day, I booked for the 9th of August.
Anyways now I am going to sleep and hopefully it will be a proper restful sleep. Hopefully I am not going to have any more crazy whacked out dreams. Lately I've been getting a good 8 hours of sleep but I've been waking feeling exhausted. While I sleep, I dream of running away with gypsies, getting my naughty bits tattooed and other messed up stuff. I've been trying this new herbal mixture that is supposed to help me clear my 3rd eye chakra and I was warned that it would give me some crazy dreams. Maybe tomorrow I'll just have a couple of shots of whiskey before bed.

No comments: