Saturday, August 25, 2007

Be gentle with yourself...

This is something I have to keep reminding myself. I tend to take on a few things thinking it won't be a big deal... then I look at my calendar and realize how much I've taken on! Next week is gonna be a doozie!

Monday - 8am to 5pm Foodsafe
Tuesday - AM Research and Statistics class (quiz this class), need to find a tutor for this bad boy, I am SO lost! PM outreach until 9pm
Wednesday - Class from 8 to 4:30 (quiz that day too), naturopath appointment from 5 to 6, salsa class from 7 to 8 and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to stick around for the salsa mixer that goes from 9 to 11pm
Thursday - 8 to 4:30 store set up then 6 to 9 Outreach
Friday - AM class then 12 to 8:30 store set up
Saturday - Playland & PNE with friends YAY! I am looking forward to this :)
Sunday - ADT reunion

All this Foodsafe and store set up is for a job that I got (that was this past week's project). There's a new Urban Fare opening up in Coal Harbour and I'll be working there when the store opens up. Until then I'm helping them set up (I think this will be cool because how often do you get to help open a store?!). Anyways I am pretty excited about this new job! Certainly that I will be able to work in the bakery! I am just going to have to be careful that I don't take on too many shifts and neglect school... Speaking of neglecting school. I should be studying... heehee... better get to that.

No comments: