Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I learnt my lesson I promise

Well I've learnt my lesson, but my body still believes that it should keep punishing me. All of yesterday I was useless, I couldn't eat much and couldn't get around other then to go to the washroom. By evening time, I was craving steak (that is what the family had for dinner... it was my fave, BBQed steak kabobs... yum) so mum cut up some itty bitty pieces that I could eat. I got 1/2 of an ounce of steak down (YAY protein!) and then went to bed. This moring I woke up feeling rather good. I got up to get some water and poof back down I go. I'm fed up, I want to be able to move about without feeling like I am going to pass out.
I've learnt my lesson! I am no longer going to push myself to exhaustion. I know my body knows that I'll do it again so it's making sure that I've really learnt my lesson. So today I'm out for the count yet again, trying to feed myself little bits at a time. I wish Paul could take care of me now *sighs* oh well...

No comments: