Friday, February 23, 2007

Emptyness

Well I wanted to start this so I could vent. Now I can't even vent. I sit here looking at my computer screen and all I feel is the emptyness inside. I feel hollow, emotions have left me. Like Liam (my hair dresser) said, somedays are horrible days, others are bad and then you have the odd ones that are ok. They are not bad, yet they are not good. And it's been such a long time since you've had a good day, that you almost forget what it feels like. (Liam's not a miserable type, he's just heart broken, like me)
That's how I've been feeling lately. It's not a side of me that I like so I try to hide it and I know that I am doing a poor job of it. I'm starting to think that's ok now though because I'd challenge anyone to go through what I have been going through lately and I want to see if they can manage to smile at the end of the day.

K I'm done... maybe next time I'll have something interesting to say.
Two weeks n something to go...

No comments: